- Day 1: Pick-up from Haridwar Railway Station and transfer to Mandal (Chopta) 260 km / 8 – 9 hrs journey. Night stay at Mandal Hotel.
- Day 2: Morning session at the herbal farm area. Back to hotel for breakfast. Post lunch we will start birding nearby the Mandal hotel. Night stay at Mandal Hotel.
- Day 3: By sharp 05:30 am transfer to Chopta with en-route birding plan & packed breakfast. Journey around 26 km / 45mint. Check-in at Chopta hotel. Post lunch birding nearby the Chopta village. Night stay at Chopta Hotel.
- Day 4: Morning 04:30 am we start the Tungnath Treck with packed breakfast (04 km approx). *[Tungnath : Tungnath is one of the highest Shiva Temples in the world and is the highest of the five Panch Kedar Temples located in the mountain range of Tunganath in Rudraprayag district, in the Indian State of Uttarakhand. The Tunganath (literal meaning: Lord of the peaks) mountains form the Mandakini and Alaknanda river valleys. It is located at an altitude of 3,680 m (12,073 ft) and just below the peak of Chandrashila and is the third (Tritiya Kedar) in the pecking order of the Panch Kedars. It has a rich legend linked to the Pandavas, heroes of the Mahabharata epic.] Lunch at Chopta hotel. Post lunch birding nearby Farmland & the near village area. Post lunch birding on the way to Mandal with backpacks (en-route birding plan). Night stay at Mandal Hotel.
- Day 5: Morning session at Mandal village area. Breakfast at hotel. Post breakfast transfer to Manila 180 km / 6 – 7 hr. Night stay at Manila homestay.
- Day 6: Morning session at nearby the homestay area for Cheer pheasant & koklass pheasant till the lunch time. Post lunch birding nearby the village area. Night stay at Manila homestay.
- Day 7: Morning session at nearby the Dotiyal area. Check-out from Manila & drop to Haridwar Railway Station.
- Transportation – Ex Haridwar Railway Station.
- Hotel – Stay will be a sharing basis.
- All 3 meals.
- 1 (One) Studio or Hide session (Other will be chargeable).
- If any client or clients need a separate room, charges will be extra.
- Any extra food order (Food out of Plan/Itinerary).
- Any alcoholic beverage & personal charges.
- Laundry, Phone Calls, Cold Drinks & Tips.
- Bonfire & Other camping accommodation.
- Room heater and all applicable taxes.
- Above 10 years full charge.
Payment for or participation in a tour confirms that you have accepted the Terms and Condition policies of Wild Routes Travel & Photography:
- 50% initial deposit to book the slot. 50% balance payment for the tour must be made at the latest 1 month prior to the starting date of the tour.
- A tour will only be considered confirmed and provisional bookings will only be made once a non-refundable deposit of 50% has been received by Wild Routes Travel & Photography for each participant. Full (50% balance) payment for the tour must be made at the latest 1 month prior to the starting date of the tour. The 50% deposit and 50% balance payments are non-refundable.
- We do not make travel insurance compulsory.
- Importantly, Wild Routes Travel & Photography shall not refund the deposit or balance payment if you cancel your participation in the trip, for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to illness and death).
- Cancellation policy: Wild Routes Travel & Photography has the right to cancel the tour, and/or its extensions, should insufficient reservations be received and if clients booked onto it don’t want to pay surcharge for the smaller group (sometimes clients are willing to pay extra to ensure the trip will run). If Wild Routes Travel & Photography cancels the tour because of this reason, all deposits and payments will be refunded in full, or if agreed by you, the client, transferred to another tour booking. Wild Routes Travel & Photography will do its utmost to prevent the tour from being cancelled due to too few signups.
- Please do not book any flights until you have first checked and confirmed tour dates with Wild Routes Travel & Photography.
- Payment can be made through NEFT.
Things To Carry:
- Specific medicines if you need them for cough, cold, stomach upset, etc.
- Must carry valid photo id. proof during travels.
- Camera / Binoculars to view distance animal & landscape.
- Light baggage that is easy to carry.
- Comfortable footwear with socks.
- Carry jumpers or jackets/sunglasses/hats or cap/umbrella during your trip.
- Preferably carry cash.
- Vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative report.
- Itinerary is subject to change/alteration as the visit to the various places depends upon weather conditions.
- The food menu may be changed without any prior notice.
- Veg/Non-veg preferences should be mentioned at the time of booking those who opt for meals.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may change the vehicle without any prior notice.
- Must carry your mask, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wash your hands.
- Do clean your gears.
- Don’t share your equipment.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
There are no reviews yet.