- Day 1: Pick-up from Guwahati (Airport) at 7:00 am and drop at guest house. Lunch around 12:30 pm. Post lunch Afternoon Jeep Safari (Western Zone). Evening tea and light snacks. 9:00 pm dinner.
- Day 2: 6:30 am out for Morning Safari packaged breakfast in the field. After morning session return to guest house. 1:30 pm lunch. Post lunch Afternoon Jeep Safari . Evening photography adda, at 7:00 pm tea and light snacks will be served. 9:00 pm dinner will be served.
- Day 3: Morning 6:30 am will start for Morning Safari Breakfast will be served in the field. Lunch around 1:30 pm, Post lunch Afternoon Jeep Safari .
- Day 4: Morning 6:30 am will start for Morning Safari . Breakfast will be served in the field. Trip ends here. From Kaziranga to Guwahati Drop.
- Transportation from Guwahati Airport on private vehicle.
- Accommodation with double sharing Room.
- All major meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- National park entry permits and guide charges.
- Any hard and aerated drinks.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the guests.
- Coolie charges.
- Camera charges.
- Service tips.
- 1 – 5 years free.
- Age group between 5 – 10 years 50% charge.
- Above 10 years full charge.
Payment for or participation in a tour confirms that you have accepted the Terms and Condition policies of Wild Routes Travel & Photography:
- 50% initial deposit to book the slot. 50% balance payment for the tour must be made at the latest 1 month prior to the starting date of the tour.
- A tour will only be considered confirmed and provisional bookings will only be made once a non-refundable deposit of 50% has been received by Wild Routes Travel & Photography for each participant. Full (50% balance) payment for the tour must be made at the latest 1 month prior to the starting date of the tour. The 50% deposit and 50% balance payments are non-refundable.
- We do not make travel insurance compulsory.
- Importantly, Wild Routes Travel & Photography shall not refund the deposit or balance payment if you cancel your participation in the trip, for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to illness and death).
- Cancellation policy: Wild Routes Travel & Photography has the right to cancel the tour, and/or its extensions, should insufficient reservations be received and if clients booked onto it don’t want to pay a surcharge for the smaller group (sometimes clients are willing to pay extra to ensure the trip will run). If Wild Routes Travel & Photography cancels the tour because of this reason, all deposits and payments will be refunded in full, or if agreed by you, the client, transferred to another tour booking. Wild Routes Travel & Photography will do its utmost to prevent the tour from being canceled due to too few signups.
- Please do not book any flights until you have first checked and confirmed tour dates with Wild Routes Travel & Photography.
- Payment can be made through NEFT.
Things to carry:
- Specific medicines if you need them for cough, cold, stomach upset, etc.
- Must carry valid photo id. proof during travels.
- Camera / Binoculars to view distance animal & landscape.
- Light baggage that is easy to carry.
- Comfortable footwear with socks.
- Carry jumpers or jackets/sunglasses/hats or cap/umbrella during your trip.
- Preferably carry cash.
- Vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative report.
- The itinerary is subject to change/alteration as the visit to the various places depends upon weather conditions.
- The food menu may be changed without any prior notice.
- Veg/Non-veg preferences should be mentioned at the time of booking those who opt for meals.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may change the vehicle without any prior notice.
- Must carry your mask, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wash your hands.
- Do clean your gears.
- Don’t share your equipment.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
There are no reviews yet.